Welcome to Orange County’s Whole Body Detox Center, a health consulting clinic that is devoted to helping our community achieve and maintain optimal health through education with preventative and natural approach programs. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you in your journey for more vibrancy in your temple.
Our facility is specifically designed for your comfort and privacy. We welcome your presence!
Founder, Robin Varnet’s passion is teaching and therefore, prides herself in living the motto of, “Knowledge is Power” with each and every client leaving a session with more information than they arrived with so that they can “take control of their health naturally” and care for their loved ones in a bigger way. Robin brings 30 years experience in Nutrition, Midwifery, Iridology, Herbalism and Colon Hydrotherapy cleansing protocols to Renewed Life Wellness Center. Understanding health head to toe is key to VIBRANT LIVING and learning how to be your own health guru is her mantra.
After searching for a “more sure” way of presenting whole food supplements and nutritional protocols to clients and friends, we learned of Dr. Marshall and PRL products. Out of our drive for education and validation of QRA (Quantum Reflex Analysis) testing, our Whole Body Detox Center now offers Zyto and EVOX sessions as well. Today, many are reaping the benefits of longevity, good health and emotional freedom through the assessments done with QRA and biofeedback technologies being offered.
We are dedicated to your health and wellness, and are here to help and guide you with a treatment plan tailored to your individual needs. A wide variety of both chronic and acute health issues can be successfully treated by implementing only the very best and most effective holistic treatments and therapies including: Whole Food and Nutrition Therapy, Quantum Reflex Analysis (QRA), Lifestyle and Dietary Counseling, EVOX Therapy, Emotional Re-polorization Technique (ERT), I-Cation Mudpack Therapy, and many other natural and safe treatment modalities. Each person is a whole and complex being, and we give special consideration to acknowledging every aspect of existence ~ physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual.
What makes this wellness center different from others?
1. We take the time to listen and get to know our clients. You will always be treated with respect. We schedule more time with you than a typical clinic visit for a good reason: To thoroughly understand your condition.
2. We require in-depth lab work and medical history for each client. We also use a more accurate interpretation of the lab values from a functional perspective, as one may present “normal” lab test numbers but normal does not always indicate “optimal”. While we never rely solely on lab results, we do use them as a piece to the whole puzzle.
3. We address the cause. Think of us as “investigators” and “holistic plumbers”. Our goal is to help you find and understand the root drivers of your health challenges and create a customized wellness plan for you. We help to educate you in taking responsibility for your health. We treat the body as a whole and not as separate pieces.
4. We recognize that the environment around you can effect your healing. We strongly believe that the effects of the cellphones, laptops, towers, antennas, etc. around you will influence how your body functions. Continuous exposure to these frequencies may impair how well our living supplements will work for you and the level of health you can achieve. We will inform you how to protect yourself so that you can continue the lifestyle you are familiar with.
5. We use the healing power of nature with lifestyle changes and natural remedies that stimulate the energy of the body to heal itself. Your body has many healing mechanisms already in place; prescription drugs and toxins can suppress these natural mechanisms. The products we use have gone through rigorous clinical testing for treating, preventing or supporting multiple health conditions. Our programs have been developed to work together to ensure that all systems of the body are addressed.
6. We only recommend supplements that are “alive”. These products do not have and fillers or toxic ingredients that are used to shape a tablet or fill a capsule, known as
“excipients”. These products are specially shipped to keep the quality of them intact during transportation to us and to you.
7. We walk our talk. To the very best that we can…we practice what we preach. It is always easier to go with the flow of what everyone else is doing however, we strive to keep ourselves healthy because we are thankful that someone else shared with us how they got Outrageously healthy and now we want to share it with you.
Robin donates time and goods to community events involving care of pets, abandoned or abused children, preserving water life and reading to those as they endure their final days. Robin’s professional partnerships are a great source for quality referrals so don’t hesitate to request the names from this group of well-rounded, experienced individuals and practitioners when the need arises.
Certifications and Accreditations:
BS Natural Health Sciences Certified Iridologist Certified Lymphatic Drainage Therapist Certified Thermal Auricular Therapist Master Herbalist QRA Level III Practitioner Author and Speaker
STUDENT COORDINATOR and CLIENT ASSISTANT
LIVE CELL MICROSCOPIST
Our live cell microscopists have been trained and certified in blood analysis by Dr. Robert O. Young, N.D., author of the “pH Miracle” series of books, as well as others. They have also received N.A.D.A. training and certification in auricular therapy from Dr. James B. Richards, Ph.D., Th.D., O.M.D.
We believe that no one has ALL the answers, so we continue to research and try new therapies. We promote healthy lifestyles as professional Natural Health and Wellness Coaches. Monthly Events are available ~ be sure to check our Home Page regularly.
Their skills include: Certified Nutritional Microscopist (Live Blood Cell & M.O.S.T. Analysis), Certified Auricular Therapist, Enzyme Therapy and Raw Food preparation.
Brief History of Colon Hydrotherapy
Colon therapy is an ancient practice to facilitate healing. Enemas were recorded as early as 1500 B.C. in the “Ebers of Papyrus”, an ancient Egyptian medical document. Hippocrates, Galen, and Pare also promoted the use of enema therapy. In earlier times, hollow reeds were used to permit the introduction and flow of water from lakes or rivers into the rectum for cleansing. Check out our BLOG for more information at: http://cacoloncare.com/2012/01/history-of-colon-hydrotherapy/1059/
Bernard Jensen, D.C. says, “In times past, knowledge of the bowel was more wide-spread and people were taught how to care for the bowel. Somehow, bowel wisdom got lost and it became something that no one wanted to talk about anymore.”
Bowel cleansing was at one time a common procedure. Before the departure of the Lewis and Clark Expedition, a physician instructed them in the appropriate use of enemas in case of fever or illness. Our grandparents and great grandparents grew up with the use of bowel cleansing as a widely accepted procedure for reversing the onset of illness.
Colon hydrotherapy was extremely popular and widely used in the United States between 1880 and 1930. With the technological advances made during the WWII era and the promotion of “better living through chemistry”, it fell out of favor. The American Medical Association and orthodox medical community suppressed information and use of colon hydrotherapy, as well as many alternative therapies, to promote their own interests and drug therapies. Emphasis was placed on curative practices and preventative methodologies were relatively abandoned.
With the development of sophisticated colonic irrigation systems and disposable equipment, interest and desire to return to more natural methods of personal health management is gaining momentum. Colon hydrotherapy is once again considered a viable and helpful practice for detoxifying the body. Our Founder has been an Instructor of Colon Hydrotherapy for over ten years and is certified by the National Board of Colon Hydrotherapy (NBCT).
DISCLAIMER: The material provided on this site is for informational purposes only. The author is not a medical doctor. The statements made represent the author’s personal opinions and are not intended to replace the services of health care professionals. Not all content and products discussed have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information on this page and the products available on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.